Honest Food Talks is a community-supported platform for individuals grinding day in, day out in the Food & Beverage industry. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs increase their exposure online, and a big part of that is by having entrepreneurs share their stories with us via our quick Q&A interviews.
There is no cost to you as an entrepreneur, only the time you wish to spend telling us about your business and yourself.
Every month we publish interviews that feature F&B veterans to the rising stars in our series Through the Kitchen Door and Behind the Lens. We always ask the same questions as everyone's answers are different, taken from their experiences. We don’t turn down anyone who wants to do an interview and use our platform to promote their business. All we ask is that your answers are thoughtful and bring insights to our community.
Please read our submission rules below carefully. The top reasons of why your interview publish date could be delayed (2 months or more) is because you don’t answer all the questions or submit images that are too small.
Our aim is to provide a platform for everyone to share their stories. All interviews are scheduled in the order they come in. If you have any questions, please contact us here.
We understand some people are phone shy and like to provide well thought out answers in an email instead.
Here are the 12 questions we will ask:
1) Where did the idea for (insert name of your company or organization) come from?
2) What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive, keep yourself busy?
3) What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive? (personal or professional)
4) What advice would you give your younger self?
5) What is the one thing you do over and over again and recommend everyone else do? (personal or professional)
6) What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business? Please explain how.
7) What’s one trend in the F&B industry that excites you?
8) What is the best £20 you recently spent? What and why? (personal or professional)
9) What is your favourite quote?
10) What are some of your favourite places to eat at?
11) What’s the best thing to order from (insert name of your company or organization)?
12) Are there any exciting plans coming from (insert name of your company or organization) soon?
Please also submit the following via email:
- At least one image of yourself
- Bio: 100-500 words in third person
- At least 3 images of your product or business
- Where are you (and your business) located?
- Contact Details (social media channels, business website you would like promoted)
If you know someone who we should interview on Honest Food Talks, let us know! Tell us who they are, what they're doing, and their email address. We’ll reach out to see if they want to be part of our globetrotting community of foodies.